From south to north:
- Benidorm - 55 km south - "New York" coast with skyscrapers and theme parks
- Alityea 40 km south - white seaside town, one of the most beautiful in the county.
- Calpe - 35 km to the south - the town at the most beautiful cliffs of the Costa Blanca.
- benissa - 30 km south very picturesque old town on the coast
- Havel - 25 km south - an ancient small town on coast.
- Denia - 15 km south - an ancient fishing town with a castle on the hill.
- Пещера Absubia Cave - 15 km to the west - a small, the stalactites and stalgmitami.
- Пещера Las Calaveras - 22 km - a huge cave-length 400 m and height and 50 m.
- Gandiya- 15 km north - one of the largest cities of the coast, located on the way to Valencia.
- Valencia - the capital of the province and the third largest city in Spain.
home > Spain > Valencia
Oliva boasts a wide strip of 10 km long beach with fine white sand, Mediterranean Sea stretched out along the orange groves.
Why so appreciate the beach Oliva?
- This is one of the best beaches, where you can freely stay even in high season, unlike many beaches of the Costa Blanca (eg, in Javea and Benidorm).
- Oliva beaches which year receive Blue Flag award for cleanliness.
- Beaches Oliva - very natural, with sand dunes, sozdayuzimi feeling of oneness with nature and relaxation.
The most popular beaches of Oliva: Daimús, Miramar и Guardamar.
Thanks to space, Oliva's beaches are popular among water sports enthusiasts, especially windsurfing. Along the beaches there are several campgrounds.